Welcome to the “www.chiqueboss.com” website (the “Site”). This page provides information on:
The Terms and Conditions on which we sell and supply our products to you via the Site, including how to place and amend orders online and how to cancel your contract, request a refund or exchange a product purchased (“Terms of Sale”); and
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site and placing an order. By using the Site and/or placing an order for products from us, you signify that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site or place an order. Please note that although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass these Terms and Conditions, your use of this Site still binds you to the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site or placing an order following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by CHIQUEBOSS, a company registered in The Netherlands (company number: 62585045 and VAT number: NL 154041385 B03) and trading as www.chiqueboss.com (collectively “Chique Boss”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Our registered office address is Keurenplein 41, Unit C5000, 1069CD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For any customer services queries, please either write to us at: ChiqueBoss, Keurenplein 41, Unit C5000, 1069CD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or email our Customer Services team. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TERMS OF SALE
All sales of products made via the Site will be on the basis of these Terms of Sale.
- PLACING ORDERS AND CONTRACT CREATION
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND DESCRIPTION
- PRICING AND PAYMENT
- CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- OUR LIABILITY
- PROMOTIONAL CODES
Placing orders and contract creation
The steps for placing an order on the Site and for forming a contract with us are as follows:
- You will be guided through the ordering process by a series of instructions on the Site. You place your order at the end of this process by clicking on the “BUY NOW” button. You can review/amend your order at any time before clicking on the “BUY NOW” button. Unfortunately orders cannot be amended once they have been placed.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or an acceptance of your order by us. Your order is an offer to buy a product or products from us and your offer will not be deemed to have been accepted by us until we have sent you a despatch confirmation email, as below.
- As your product or products is/are shipped from the warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email, which will confirm that we have accepted your order. If we do not or cannot accept an order placed by you, for any reason, we will notify you. Once you receive the despatch confirmation email, a contract is formed between you and us in relation to the product or products set out in the email and payment will be taken. No product will be shipped until payment has been made in full. The despatch confirmation email will contain:
- Details of your order;
- Anticipated delivery date for your order or orders (if shipped separately);
- Information regarding your right to cancel the contract formed with us.
- Please check the details of the order acknowledgement email and the despatch confirmation email carefully. It is your responsibility to notify us if there are any errors or inconsistencies by contacting customer services at the address above or by mailing at email@example.com.
The contract between us for products sold via the Site will be concluded in English. We will not file the specific details of your contract. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with us, please check your order history on the Site (if you have an account with us) or write to us at the address set out above. Please note that you must be 18 years or older to purchase products from the Site. By placing an order for products on the Site, you confirm and warrant that you are aged 18 years or older.
Product availability and description
We try to be as specific as possible on the Site about products and product availability, including, availability of size, colour and type, quantity of stock available and the product description. However, while try our best to ensure that product information on our website is correct, it is possible that the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order).
Please also note that because the colours of the products you will see on the Site depend on your monitor/screen, we cannot guarantee that the display of colour will be accurate and some colours may vary.
If you have ordered a product that is unavailable, we will inform you as soon as possible by email and give you an estimated date of when the product is due to be back in stock and available for despatch to you. Alternatively, you will be entitled to cancel your order and receive a refund from us (if your card/PayPal account has already been charged). In all other circumstances where you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund in accordance with our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY.
Please note that the information provided about products on the Site is for information purposes only. Please make sure you read all labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
Pricing and payment
The price of products is quoted on the Site in EUR(€) and includes VAT (where
applicable). Prices quoted exclude delivery costs which are added to the total cost of the order during the order process, but before you click on the “BUY NOW” button. Please see our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY for delivery costs by destination and item type.
Our commitment is to offer convenience, service, and product availability on-line at compelling prices every day, with certain limited time offerings of merchandise at promotional prices. Despite our best efforts, some products may be listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or systems error. We reserve the right to review and change product prices on the Site at any time without notice and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, whether or not the order(s) has/ve been confirmed and your card/PayPal account charged. If your card/PayPal account has already been charged for such a purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a refund to your card/PayPal account (as applicable) in the amount of the incorrect price.
We have a standard pricing policy for The Netherlands which ensures that all of our customers are charged the same price regardless of where they live.
Please see our ORDERING & PAYMENT POLICY for details of the methods of payment we accept.
Please see our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY for delivery costs by destination and item type.
We aim to deliver your ordered products by the estimated date set out in the despatch confirmation email, or, if no date is given, at the latest within 30 days of the date of the despatch confirmation email. In the event that your delivery is delayed for any reason within our control, we will do our best to keep you informed of the estimated delivery date. Please note that if the product(s) is/are not delivered within 30 days of the despatch confirmation email, you are entitled to cancel the order and be refunded any amounts paid by you for that order. Please see our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY for more information on your right to cancel.
Ownership of and risk in the products you have ordered will pass to you from the time they are delivered to you. If you decide to return the product(s) to us for a refund or exchange in accordance with our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY risk will remain with you until you have posted the returned products to us.
Cancellations, returns and exchanges
Please read our SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY which details how to return unwanted or unsuitable items for a refund or exchange. Note that items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
In addition to our general 30-day returns policy for unwanted products, consumers have a 14 day period in which to cancel their contract with us and receive a full refund. Details of these rights and how to exercise it are provided in the despatch confirmation email and in our SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY.
Warranties and disclaimers
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING PRODUCTS AS A CONSUMER: UNLESS SPECIFIC WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY GIVEN WHEN YOU PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM OUR SITE (FOR EXAMPLE, A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY), WE DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES IN RESPECT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OVER AND ABOVE THOSE IMPLIED BY APPLICABLE LAW (THESE INCLUDE, FOR EXAMPLE, THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND REASONABLY FIT FOR ALL THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH PRODUCTS OF THAT KIND ARE COMMONLY SUPPLIED). WE REMAIN RESPONSIBLE, HOWEVER, FOR SUPPLYING PRODUCTS THAT CONFORM TO THE CONTRACT.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM US AS A BUSINESS: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
There are certain liabilities which cannot be excluded by law and nothing in these Terms of Sale limits our liability for these, including for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud. Also, nothing in these Terms of Sale limits your statutory rights if you are contracting with us as a consumer, including your right to a replacement or repair where products supplied are not of satisfactory quality.
SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE, WE ARE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU SUFFER THAT IS A FORESEEABLE RESULT OF OUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SALE (FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS AN OBVIOUS CONSEQUENCE OF OUR BREACH OR IF IT WAS CONTEMPLATED BY YOU AND US AT THE TIME WE ENTERED INTO THE CONTRACT). IN ANY EVENT, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: (1) ANY LOSSES, HOWSOEVER ARISING, RELATED TO ANY BUSINESS OF YOURS INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; OR (2) ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, UNLESS THAT LOSS OR DAMAGE IS FORESEEABLE TO BOTH OF US AT THE TIME WE ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the terms and conditions for a particular promotional code, promotional codes cannot be combined and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. For example, unless expressly permitted for a particular promotional code, you cannot use a student discount in combination with another promotional code. If you have more than one promotional code and the codes cannot be combined, it is up to you to use the promotional code that has the biggest benefit to you.
Only you and we shall have any rights to enforce any term of the contract formed between us.
The contract formed between us, which includes these Terms of Sale and any document referred to in them, constitutes the whole agreement between us and supersedes all prior agreements (written or oral), arrangements and understandings between us relating to the same subject matter.
If any of these Terms of Sale or any provision of the contract formed between us is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the affected term or provision will be removed from the remaining terms and provisions, which shall continue to be valid.
To the maximum extent permitted by local laws, these Terms of Sale, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by the Dutch law. The courts of The Netherlands shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or their subject matter.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
Still not found what you were looking for? Get in touch with the customer service team here.